My ban appeal

1. Do you know why you were banned? If so, state the reason.
    I was banned for insulting other moderators and devs inside of the discord, I was very mean to them.
  2. Do you admit to what you did or do you disagree with the mod?
    I admit that I was wrong in what I did, but I feel as though it was taken further than it should have, considering Ren and Sleeser had already spoken to me about this.
  3. Why do you think you should get another chance?
    I feel I deserve another chance because on the whole I’m a valued member of the discord, as far as I’m aware I’m well liked, I apologise for my outburst and even though it’s rare for that to occur it will never happen again.

Hello,

Thank you for following the proper procedure for an appeal.

You had privately messaged Ren and me, threatening to ensure the failure of YGO Omega. This is not to taken lightly even if you said it out of anger or as a joke. A lot of people and hard work went into this game. Threats like this are offensive to the entire development team. We work on this game for free with no expectation from others.

However, given that you admit to your mistake, we will shorten your ban from permanent to 1 week.

1 Like

That’s fair enough. Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my appeal.
Have a great evening.

You’ve been unbanned as of now from both discord and game.