Multiple trigger summon effect from the hand

1. Bug description
    Game let activate multiple trigger effect of monster that special themself from hand (in my case kagetokage, don’t know if this bug affect also other monster that special summon themself from hand\GY)

2. Bug reproduction steps
    Just summon a lv4 monster with 2 or more kagetokage in the hand

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    I would be able to summon only 1 on my kagetokage from the hand

No, you can only Special Summon 1 Kagetokage from your hand even if both met their activation conditions. This goes back as far as rulings of multiple Gorz in hand.

https://db.ygorganization.com/qa#7693:en

Even if you have multiple copies of “Gorz the Emissary of Darkness”/“Tragoedia”/“Battle Fader”/“Jurrac Herra‎”/“Wing Tortoise‎” in your hand, then you can only Special Summon one of them, you cannot Special Summon them all. The same applies to “Voltanis the Adjudicator”/“Van’Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord”/“Cyber Dinosaur”/“Infernity Archfiend” and also “Watapon”.

But isn’t what OP is saying? That he could trigger multiple SS effect from hand and that’s a bug. I don’t think it should be marked as solved
I also reported same issue here Multiple hand triggers to summon from hand

I know I can only use 1 of them but game let me use 2 or more so it’s bugged…

We shall test this and get back to you. If it is indeed bugged, it will be fixed. Thanks.

I have a replay but don’t know how post if could help…

We tested and confirmed the problem. This occurs when the TCG card pool is selected. It doesn’t appear to affect the OCG card pool. We’ll see what we can do. This is likely the result of trying to allow TCG to select the chain order for card effects from hand ignoring non-public priority (which is in the OCG rulebook). This may require yet another core change or hopefully, just a script change.

Perfect thanks :slight_smile:

So we believe we have fixed the issue. We also tested it on the server and it works. Feel free to test multiple scenarios and let me know if any failed.

Ok just checked the kagetokage scenario and now work fine… also checked other scenario with gazelle parallel eXceed and sea archivier in the GY and also work fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.