Mathmech Nabla can't tribute to activate its effect?

[Describe what the bug is in your own words.]

When I summon Mathmech Nabla, I try to activate its effect to tribute a Cyberse on my side of the field, but the icon to activate the effect does not appear.

1. Bug reproduction steps

Have in hand → Firewall Defender and Mathmech Subtraction
Have in deck → Mathmech monster in general

Normal summon Firewall Defender → Link Summon Linguriboh → Firewall Defender effect activates → Special Summon Firewall Guardian → Link Linguriboh and Firewall Guardian to summon Cyberse Wicckid → Firewall Guardian effect activates → Special Summon Firewall Guardian in the zone Cyberse Wiccklid points to → Cyberse Wicckid effect activates → Remove Linguriboh from GY to add Mathmech Nabla to hand → Special Summon Mathmech Subtraction targeting Firewall Guardian → Link Summon Code Talker Inverted → Code Talker Inverted effect activates → Special Summon Mathmech Nabla → Try to activate Mathmech Nabla effect (can’t activate)

1. Screenshot OR error code

1. Expected behavior

I think I could activate Mathmech Nabla’s effect to Tribute Cyberse Wicckid and Special Summon a Mathmech from the deck

1. What OS are you using

Windows 10

Local/test hand core update will be pushed once we have finished fixing the current bugs.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.