Lingering Visual Popup, causes Crash if Clicked

1. Bug description
    [Describe what the bug is in your own words.]
    Occasionally, some of my cards, when a card list is being shown for a trigger prompt, will linger on screen after a card has been selected. Clicking this lingering visual crashes the game.

2. Bug reproduction steps

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]

Spoiler

your replay code

I don’t have a replay showing this happening and it probably wouldn’t help anyway as it seems to be client-side only, but the bug pops up generally during a chain when multiple effects that open a list are resolving in sequence. I can sometimes recreate the bug by opening and closing the graveyard and extra deck quickly in succession, but this bug is very inconsistent. It pops up once every few games though. The attached screenshots are from the test hand function versus a bot.

1. Screenshot OR error code

I have also included a streamable link, which shows the bug happening on Windows.

1. Expected behavior
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.]

I should have been able to select the card for my trigger, and all the cards should have disappeared from the screen like normal.

1. What OS are you using
    [Windows-10 / Linux / Android]

The attached screenshots are on iOS as I am currently playing on it, which I understand is typically not supported, but I primarily play on Windows. The bug exists there as well with similar frequency but I am unable to provide a screenshot at the moment. I have found this forum post with a similar issue who has provided a screenshot of the same issue on Windows, however. Activation pop up sometimes creates lingering visuals and can cause a crash

EDIT: I have now attached a streamable link of the bug occuring on Windows.

I have attached a recording of the bug happening, apologies for not being able to provide one when I initially posted.