"Labyrinth Builder" skill card doesn't function

1. Bug description
    [How the "Labyrinth Builder" skill works in Duel Links, is that you shuffle any two cards from your hand to play a "Labyrinth Wall" onto the field in defence. I don't believe this counts as a summon of any kind and it is played from outside your deck, like the proto cyber dragons from the "Cyber Style" skill. There is no specific requirements, like certain cards or any other cost, for this skill to work. However when I put it into a deck it does not function.]

2. Bug reproduction steps

[There don't seem to be exact steps in order to cause this skill card to not function. I can put "Labyrinth Builder" into any Speed Duel legal deck and it does not function. It doesn't seem to high light and when I click on it, it does nothing. I have yet to get this skill to work, so I would say there are no specific steps to create this issue. I even tried to use another skill with my settings and the skill "Master of Rites" worked completely fine, so I assume it is not due to the settings I have chosen. The issue for the "Labyrinth Builder" skill should be easily replicable. ]

Spoiler

your replay code

3. Screenshot OR error code
    A few examples of me trying speed duel decks to get the skill to work. As you can see in the following images, the skill card does not light up when face down or when I hover to make it face up. The last image shows the duel room and settings.

4. Expected behavior
    [As the skill card says; "Shuffle 2 cards from your hand into the Deck to create "Labyrinth Wall" on your side of the field. This Skill can only be used once per Duel." After checking and using the skill in Duel Links, those 2 cards can be "any cards" and the Labyrinth Wall is always played in defence mode.]

Try again next update

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.