Japanese Card Pics 遊戯王高画質日本語カード

They are the new white wood And what a vast majority of info cards. One example is the Asteria of the White Wood Where in edo your number is 101205013 Already in the pack 255922142.

that is pre-release ID… , i only post official ID…

And why has edopro not yet updated the card IDs?

you should go to EDOPRO discord or forum to ask them…

The download link for INFO is empty, there’s a chance it will be fixed?

Ok I found it in the MEGA link although for the other cards there is no medium size, only small and large, why? Still great great job, your work make the difference

i will upload now

1 Like

INFO-JP054 《石版の神殿》(63017368)
CARD PIC OF CARD NAME IS not 《石板の神殿》

Noted thx for reporting

Could we have old artworks for Dark Magician, Blu-eyes white dragon, Gaia and the others for those who don’t enjoy new artworks?

1 Like

I requested something like this a long time ago. art of some cards was replaced with art of their corresponding versions of Rush, such as the Summoned Skull card, for example. I wish there would be a separate file with cards with their original art.

1 Like

exact, like making available a previous card folder, before the artwork change. It would be enough, I would search specific cards in that folder and replace the files myself

I agree, I want also a folder with the previous card versions

1 Like

DP28 Is no longer available on mega and i cannot create a BAIDU account because i live in the Uk, would you be able to restore it?

difficult

ok

1 Like

Thank you!