I can't play the game

1. Bug description
    [Describe what the bug is in your own words.] The problem is when I open the deck manager there is like 9999 decks that won’t work
    And when I press online it told me to install discord and open it even though I did this so I tried using a VPN now when I enter the menu it tells me disconnected from server(note that I am from Syria)

2. Bug reproduction steps
    Online then disconnected from server
    [Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]

Spoiler

your replay code

3. Screenshot OR error code
    No need it just says disconnected from server and 9999 deck that I can’t use

4. Expected behavior
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.]I should have no decks and the online should have took me to the lobby

Of course you can’t see the decks because your game isn’t updated. You opened the game and then clicked deck manager probably. You didn’t click online to update the client.

Just run the updater and it’s all good. This happens when you don’t update the game after a long time. Updates are daily for the card database.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.