I can't connect to the game, as i'm stuck on the loading/update screen

I’ve been playing the game for months, today when I opened the game it became stuck on the loading/update screen. I have checked the server status and it seems to be online. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times, I ran the updater multiple times (updates then runs the game and gets stuck), I even went as far as disabling my firewall for 5 mins to see if it made a difference (it did not).

Not exactly sure how this happened, please help

Hello!

Thank you for making a bug report!

If you are a member of the Duelist Unite Discord server, you can check the #announcements to see if there are any status updates.

An announcement was made 10 minutes before you posted this here.

If you are not a member of the discord, please feel free to join here!

https://discord.gg/duelistsunite

If you mark this as the solution, this report will automatically close in 24 hours.

Thank you!

the problem still persists, it says 14/58 and 22% instead of 17

Update

I had the same problem basically what i did was go to the original install exe and repaired then used omega updater the game reopened sat for a couple minutes then started to download the update! :grinning:

so i did everything you said it started updating and it stopped here this time

please help

The update server is still affected. A post stating this was posted in #announcements.

Some users are able to download by opening and closing omega (and the connection by this action) to attempt to reconnect every few minutes. However this has proven only little success.

For the time being, sit tight and hang on until the team can remedy the situation.

Thank you.

Thank you