Hi, I'm Akipuff!~

• What brings you here?
    I first joined to play YGOPro2, but then I got a staff position and decided to be more active for it.

• When was the last time you played Yu-Gi-Oh? Are you a new or returning player?
    Last time playing IRL: Never.
    Last time playing online: Just last night.
    In terms of IRL play, I’m new and in terms of sims, I’m a returning player.
    I also played the 3 Power of Chaos games when I was 7, and their modded versions that I found online a few years back.

• What type of decks do you play?
    I don’t know what they would be in “type”, but I mostly play Rose, Fortune Ladies, Aroma, Flower Princesses and Aqua Actresses. Other than those I play many decks. I have about 35± decks.

• What do you like to do for fun?
    I play a lot of videogames. Just my Steam library alone contains 300+ games. I also have a New Nintendo 3DS XL and a Switch. I play mobile games, too.
    I also watch anime and rarely (Because I’mt oo busy to just sit down and read something) read manga.
    I watch TV shows and movies occasionally.

• Where do you live?
    Earth!

• Do you have any favorite shows or animes?
    I have… Too many to list. A few of my favourite animes are Honey and Clover, My Little Monster, Tada-kun Won’t Fall In Love, Digimon and Pretty Cure.
    As for shows, I guess I can say I like Merlin and Sherlock.

Now that I’ve answered those, I can add my own bits of information to the introduction. :smiley:
I’m Aki, I was born on March 1st, 1998 (So I’m 22 at the time of posting this) and I’m a pisces.
I love YGO and a lot of other games.

I’m a Guardian, Helper (Helper used to be called Tech Support so I consider it to be different from Guardian even if just a bit) and Public Relations. I also have the Tournament Organizer (Used to be called Event Organizer) role and I think I’m the only one with the DJ role meaning I handle the Rythm bot as I requested it to be added to the server.

I love Duelists Unite and I’m very devoted to it. I love the users and care about them and their opinions a lot. This is why people jokingly call me “momerator”, because I try to make sure everyone is behaving properly. I always do my best when doing something for the sim or the server and I always make just decisions.

If there is anything else you’d like to know about me, feel free to ask. :slight_smile:

3 Likes