Hello there! / Introduction

What brings you here?
Hello~! I’m here to make friends with a similar interest in Yu-Gi-Oh and other TCGs!
When was the last time you played Yu-Gi-Oh? Are you a new or returning player?
I’ve never played before in my life. I’ve recently invested in my dads old card collection and have put them in a binder for trading cards. I hope to one day be decent at the game and learn more as I go~! As a collector, my main goal is to collect every single card I can get my hands on and have a full complete collection!
As a player, I hope to learn the basics of the game and have fun dueling people and making new friends. Maybe one day competing? We’ll see!

What type of decks do you play?
N/A. I haven’t played before!

What do you like to do for fun?
I’m a huge fan of TCGs in general, I play the Pokémon online card game almost religiously. I also dabble in arts and crafts as well as various other types of games in my free time.

Where do you live?
I’m a 20(21 in June) year old gal from Canada!

Do you have any favorite shows or animes?
My all-time favorite show is the US version of shameless and various other shows on Netflix. I also watch the Yu-Gi-Oh anime and Pokémon anime.

Hope we can be friends! Feel free to message me anytime (if forms have that? I’m a complete noob, sorry!)

1 Like

I’m also from Canada! Toronto actually. Welcome to the community! TCGs are indeed fun.