Hello, I am Sky!

* What brings you here?
I’ve been working closely with the DU team for some time now, so it’s about time I made a post in the forums too.
* When was the last time you played Yu-Gi-Oh? Are you a new or returning player?
I play casual games with randoms online fairly often, but not much more than that.
* What type of decks do you play?
Usually go for monster-heavy combo decks that make big boards, focused on negates or lockdowns. I also enjoy Wind, Winged Beast, and Xyz-centric decks a lot, like Simorgh, Lyrilusc, Raidraptor, and Tribrigade.
* What do you like to do for fun?
I’m a bit of a workaholic, so I enjoy working for fun. When I’m not working, I enjoy going out with friends, going shopping, to the movies, restaurants, the movies, etc. I also enjoy cooking, reading, writing, voice acting, singing, watching anime, and playing video games.
* Do you have any favorite shows or animes?
Some of my favourite animes include Code Geass, Death Note, Bongou Stray Dogs, Concrete Revolutio, and Happy Sugar Life. There’s a tonne more I’m not mentioning though or I’d be here all day :rofl:

4 Likes

I don’t think you’re exactly a workaholic. I think you just like to be busy. Even when you’re not working, it seems like you are pretty busy and productive!

just remember to get enough sleep and to eat regurlaly. and to drink water!

1 Like

Thanks Godoka, I appreciate the concern haha. I make sure to get sleep and eat twice a day.