Gunkan Suship Chef's Choice does not work

1. Bug description
    When I activate the effect of Chef’s Choice, everything resolves normally up until I have to add a card from the deck to my hand. The message “Parameters are invalid” appears an nothing happens afterward.

2. Bug reproduction steps

Activate the effect of Chef’s Choice, revealing Shari in hand and an Xyz monster from the ED. The counter is placed and the message “Parameters are invalid” appears.

Spoiler

your replay code

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    A specific Suship should’ve been declared by the opponent, which I then would add to my hand.

5. What OS are you using
    Windows-10

Hello,

Thank you for a bug report.

Based on the necessary requirements for the card, I do not believe the AI has the capacity to understand that it needs to name a Suship card. The AI are built on a framework which can handle things such as selecting levels, but I do not believe it can handle this specific scenario. Because of this, at this time, the bot cannot successful select a name for you to add. Hence the bug.

I’ll bring it up to the team and see if this is something that can be resolved through a simple code change on the card, or if this is something that would require a revision of the bot’s code.

Please standby.

I just tested the card again. This time I got 2 different results. In a regular game against another player, it does seem to work correctly, though I couldn’t see their screen and determine if the UI displayed correctly or not, while in a test game against the AI, the AI just surrenders.

This has had an update pushed out to it. It should be fixed in a few days. Please update in a few days. Thank you.