Greetings!

What brings you here?
I joined the Discord a few months ago and only realized there was a forum now, and decided to sign up because I’m a sucker for forums.

When was the last time you played Yu-Gi-Oh? Are you a new or returning player?
I’m a on-and-off player. Started around DUEA with the Shaddoll-BA-Tellarknight format, kinda left after thinking it wasn’t my thing, only to come back around RATE and the rise of Zoodiac. Played pretty consistently until around the Great Meta Massacre of January 2020, but kept up with news and stuff until coming back a few months ago. In terms of the last time I played, that would be 15 minutes ago, as of the writing of this sentence.

What type of decks do you play?
I used to be a big fan of Pendulums (best deck), but after spending part of my yearlong hiatus playing Magic: the Gathering, I got in touch with my inner control player, so I tend towards control and combo decks. I currently alternate between Invoked Shaddoll Dogmatika Dragoon and Dragon Link, but I pride myself on being able to pick up most any deck and learn it quickly.

What do you like to do for fun?
Mainly read manga and watch anime, play tabletop games, write the occasional fanfiction, and play way too many video games, currently focusing on Genshin timesink Impact, which is where my username and profile picture come from.

Where do you live?
Canada, more specifically the province of Ontario.

Do you have any favorite shows or animes?
Can’t really call any in particular my “favorite”, although JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure and Re:Zero are probably my top two anime/manga/light novels at the moment.

I think that’s all the essential details about me as a person. Hope to see people around in the near future!

Welcome here, Happy to have you :slight_smile: