General pendulum bug

1. Bug description
    [Describe what the bug is in your own words.]
    while hovering above the symbols (activate, normal summon, set) these are not clickable 6 out of 10 times this happens

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]
    [details=“Spoiler”
    your replay code
    [/details]

2. Screenshot OR error code https://imgur.com/Yn2LwGv

3. Expected behavior
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.]
    i should be able to play the cards

4. If you have issues with connecting, please attach your Player.log file (Find this file in %userprofile%/AppData/LocalLow/Duelists Unite/YGO Omega/Player.log. Skip this step if you don’t have connection issues)

I’ve had similar issues over the past few weeks, but they have been improved over time.

To help add additional information to this, which “view” in game are you using when this happens? Does it continue if you switch views?

What resolution is the monitor you are playing the game running?

(I am not associated with the Dev team, I am gathering data to see if there is a correlation that hasn’t been found yet)

Since no reply, this issue will be closed. In general, you want to play full screen and have your DPI / scaling at 100% or higher (this is default in all operating systems). You can do this by right clicking on desktop->personalize. If you are playing on a laptop, it’s usually 120% scaling.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.