Galaxian Scale Overlord

Galaxian Scale Overlord https://duelistsunite.b-cdn.net/optimized/2X/4/4c9f7e6252a2d413955461f4d63f8d9dc7adb7ca_2_701x1023.jpeg
art 3.0 1 psct 2.0 1 creativity 5.0 1 balance 3.0 1

So this is a card I created with help of the voices in my head :sweat_smile::rofl:
I mean I always wantes to see a pendulum link monster, a pendulum monster with different scales and a link 8 monster.
so i decided to make one card that is just all of that. And there is it. (I dont have really thinked about combos or anything, I just have done this because its fun). Psct is probably not good enough, but I did my best (or at least I tried​:sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face:).

Description (just in case someone not being able to read the card)

Monster Effect
3+ Monsters including at least 1 Link 4+ Monster and 1 Pendulum Monster
You can Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck by sending 3 Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Monsters you control to the GY as long as those Monsters are also Pendulum Monsters, but you can’t activate the effects of “Galaxian Scale Overlord” for the rest of this turn. This card gains 200 ATK for each card it points to. You can target 1 Pendulum Monster in either your GY or Extra Deck face-up: Special Summon that target and if you do, Special Summon as many Monsters as possible with the same original name from your hand, Deck, Extra Deck (either face-up or face-down) or GY to your field ignoring the Summoning conditions, their effects are negated and they’re banished face-down when they leaves the field, then draw 1 card for each Pendulum Monster you currently control, but discard your entire hand during the End Phase, and you can perform an Additional Pendulum Summon during this turn. You can only use the previous effect of “Galaxian Scale Overlord” once per turn. If you would Pendulum Summon a Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Pendulum Monster, you can also Pendulum Summon this face-up card from your Extra Deck. If this card would leaves the field, you can instead place it on the Pendulum Zone as a Pendulum Card. You can only Special Summon 1 “Galaxian Scale Overlord” per turn.

Pendulum Effect
This card gains effects depending on which scale it is:
●Blue: You can pay 2000 LP and destroy this card; add 2 Pendulum Monsters from your Deck to your hand whose Pendulum Scales are either exactly the same of each other OR are both equal to one of this card Pendulum Scales.
●Red: You can pay 2000 LP and destroy this card; Special Summon as many monsters are possible from your GY and Extra Deck face-up whose levels are all different from each other OR are all different from both of this card scales.