End of season rewards! New client update coming soon, news about tournaments, the android version open beta and more!

Hey everyone, the format is near its end and I got some exciting news to share: Starting this format there will be end of season rewards! The rewards are based on the rank you ended on as follows:

- Silver: 45 DP
- Gold: 60 DP
- Platinum 75 DP
- Diamond 90 DP
- Master 125 DP
Those in the top 30 on the leaderboard will get a bonus of 30 DP.
Those at the top 10 will get another bonus of 400/placement DP (so #1 will get 400, #2 200 and so on..)

These rewards will be given just before the ranks reset, so about 4 days to go, make sure to give one final push if you want to increase your reward! But this is not all, the ranking system itself is getting an upgrade. We collected data from the previous format and thought about some changes: - 2 new ranks are being added: Iron which is below bronze, and Omega which is above Master! These will be the new bracket values:

Iron: 0-799
Bronze: 800-1149
Silver: 1150-1499
Gold: 1500-1849
Platinum: 1850-2199
Diamond: 2200-2549
Master: 2550-2899
Omega: 2900+

The starting ratings remains 1000. - The points table is getting revamped! I wont go into details about what gets changed just yet, in case we want to make last minute changes. I will say we simulated the new points table and the results (even if simulated) were within the acceptable range. - Matchmaking rules: In the last format players got matched regardless of their ranks in favor of better queue times, this resulted in some unwanted consequences. So starting this format, players can only be matched with other players with match-able ranks (listed in the picture below). This is all for now, but stay tuned, there’s a client update coming soon, news about tournaments, the android version open beta and more!