EDIT: MY MISTAKE! (NOT A BUG) Number 97: Draglubion will not work to summon Number 100: Numeron Dragon

1. Bug description
    [Every time that I have activated the effect of Number 97: Draglubion (effect: You can detach 1 material from this card; take 2 Dragon “Number” monsters with different names from your Extra Deck and/or GY, except “Number 97: Draglubion”, Special Summon 1 of them and attach the other to it as material) it does not give me the option to summon Number 100: Numeron Dragon from my extra deck, rather I can only use it as material for the other Number Dragon in my extra deck.

2. Bug reproduction steps

[Summon 2 level 8 monsters, use those to xyz summon Number 97: Draglubion, activate effect of Number 97: Draglubion, at this point I am unable to select Number 100: Numeron Dragon]

Spoiler

your replay code

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    [I should be able to summon Number 100: Numeron Dragon from the extra deck, while selecting the other Number Dragon monster in my extra deck as material]

5. What OS are you using
    [Windows-10 ]

Read your Virtual World monsters, then look at the rank of number 100.

Completely forgot about that effect, thanks for reminding me! Sorry for the mistake, is there a way to delete this post?

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.