Dark Magician The Ebon Sorcerer not special summoning to Gold Sarcophagus

1. Bug description
    [Dark Magician The Ebon Sorcerer won't special summon itself when Gold Sarcophagus of Light is on the field. Nor is it searchable by other Gold Sarcophagus of Light themed cards, including Geas Gandora]

2. Bug reproduction steps

[I went into Dueling Nexus bot game creator without shuffling cards and putting Dark Magician The Ebon Sorcerer and Gold Sarcophagus of Light on top of the deck. I even tested this in YGO Omega with the same result]

Spoiler

your replay code

3. Screenshot OR error code

1. Expected behavior
    [What should happen is that the new dark magician card should be able to activate its effect from the hand and special summon itself, not to mention it should be searchable by cards whose search or summon cards that mention "Gold Sarcophagus of Light".]

2. What OS are you using
    [Mac]

Unless this is an issue that can be replicated on Omega, there’s not really anything that can be done here

I did replicate this in Omega. The Dark Magician still could not summon itself. Its effect clearly states: “once per turn. " If “Gold Sarcophagus of Light” is on the field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.” Gold Sarco is on the field, and there is no prompt for dark magician to activate its effect

Do you have a replay?

Following up on this report. Did you have a replay you could provide us so we can look further into this bug?

Just tested online, works fine for Omega

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.