"Clock of Destiny" not adding Clock Tower Prison

1. Bug description
    [The skill card for the skill "Clock of Destiny" has 2 effects. The first effect reads "Send 1 level 4 or lower Destiny HERO monster in your hand to the graveyard. Then, add 1 "Clock Tower Prison" from your Deck to your Hand. When using this skill with both Clock Tower Prison and Mystical Space Typhoon, this first effect doesn't work. It allows you to discard a Destiny HERO but once you select the Clock Tower Prison it will not add said field spell. From what I have tried the second effect of the skill card seems to add MST to hand and put 3 counters on the field spell like it should.]

2. Bug reproduction steps

[1. I used duel links settings and hosted a game against a random speed duel bot. 2. I started a game with a deck that contained 3 copies of MST and Clock Tower Prison, as well as the skill card Clock of Destiny. 3. On my starting turn I activate my skill card and discarded a level 4 Destiny HERO. 4. I select a Clock Tower Prison and the skill ends without adding the card to my hand.]

Spoiler

your replay code

3. Screenshot OR error code

The settings I used for the game. Should be the default DL settings except with max turn timer count.

The description of the bugged skill card I am using.

After I activate the skill I discard a level 4 Destiny HERO. Which hero doesn’t seem to matter.

After this it gives me the option to select the Clock Tower Prison to add to my hand.

If I just try clicking confirm it tells me I must select 1.

After I select one of the Clock Tower Prisons, the skill ends and it doesn’t add the card to hand. As you can see the skill has activated from the face up skill card and the celestial is still in the grave from being discarded by the skill.

The following is the decklist I am using. All the monster cards in the main deck are Destiny HEROs or Elemental HEROs like the skill specifies and the skill states its requirement does not include the extra deck hence those non HERO monsters.

I theorized that perhaps the clause in the skill description “(Extra Deck is not included.)” was not accounted for in the scripting. I tried removing the non HERO cards from my extra deck but it led to the same outcome.

1. Expected behavior
    [After a lv 4 Destiny HERO is discarded and Clock Tower Prison is selected, it should add said Clock Tower Prison to the hand. As far as I am aware the second effect of the skill is working as intended.]

2. What OS are you using
    [I have been using Windows 10.]

Try again later

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.