Card Drawn for turn Revealed to oppenent

1. Bug description
    [This bug occurred a few days ago and I neglected to save the replay. Bug is as follows: Card drawn for turn by opponent was revealed to me. I confirmed that it was the drawn card shown with the help of the opponent.]

2. Bug reproduction steps

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]

There was no obvious sign as to what triggered this but I have formed my theory as to how this occurred with no way to recreate it.

Opponent Summoned Aleister the Invoker, added from deck Invocation to hand.
Opponent’s turn proceeded until end, I believe with no other cards added to hand, or with invocations effect in grave adding Aleister back from banished to hand I can’t remember.
My turn occurred, proceeded with other events happening, turn ended.
My opponent Drew for turn an Invocation and the game revealed it to me as if he had added it to hand.

I believe this would work with any card that is added to hand by a card effect, placed on the top of the deck, and drawn for the next draw phase (or perhaps even any draw). I do not know how to recreate this scenario so I have not attempted to recreate it.
This was the only draw that was revealed to me.
[details=“Spoiler”]
your replay code
[/details]

1. Screenshot OR error code

2. Expected behavior
    [The card drawn for turn should not have been revealed to me. ]

3. If you have issues with connecting, please attach your Player.log file (Find this file in %userprofile%/AppData/LocalLow/Duelists Unite/YGO Omega/Player.log. Skip this step if you don’t have connection issues)

If a card is revealed and put on top of deck (not shuffled), the opponent already knows what card it is. Also note this is the case for all ygopro simulators that when you add a card from deck to hand, it is revealed until you shuffle the hand. In our sim, the hand is auto shuffled for this reason.

In Duel Links, they also have a log. If a card is revealed already, then it will be in the log. Visually, hence, it won’t matter if you block or not since the log is there. This is also the same case for face-down monsters that were already revealed.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.