Card Catalog Bug

1. Bug description
    [Describe what the bug is in your own words.]
    In the Card Catalog Search function if you add an extra space before the card name or after the card name then you can’t find the card you’re looking for
  2. Bug reproduction steps
    Example: Ash Blossom
    _ = space
    _Ash
    Doesn’t show ash blossom in the catalog but instead every card that has the word ash in it with a space behind it

Its a minor thing, and might be intentional I don’t know, just something I noticed
[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]
[details=“Spoiler”]
your replay code
[/details]

1. Screenshot OR error code

2. Expected behavior
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.]

3. If you have issues with connecting, please attach your Player.log file (Find this file in %userprofile%/AppData/LocalLow/Duelists Unite/YGO Omega/Player.log. Skip this step if you don’t have connection issues)

Our searching will not ignore extra spaces. Card names are complex. Those spaces are needed. Even when you learn how to use regex, the spaces are used.

For example, I want to search "Dragon “. This will find all card names with “Dragon” and a space afterwards, so the search would be more specific. The same thing goes for " Dragon”. These spaces can actually help and filter the cards you want to find.

This is not a bug. Part of card searching requires players to spell and type the card name correctly.