Cannot fusion summon EL SHADDOLL CONSTRUCT by the Invocation

1. Bug description
    Using the Invocation cannot fusion summon the EL Shaddoll Construct

2. Bug reproduction steps

Aleister add the Invocation to hand. Then link summon the Artemis. I already have a shaddoll monster in my hand and a light monster on the field. That conforms to the fusion condition of EL Shaddoll Construct. But there have no choice to let me summon her.

3. Screenshot OR error code
    圖片1

4. Expected behavior
    The EL Shaddoll Construct supposed to be summoned by the Invocation because there are already have the fusion material in my hand and on the field. Maybe there has the same problem in the other fusion cases, I think you should have a check.

Hello!

Thank you for making a bug report!

The effect of Invocation allows you to fusion summon using materials that are in the hand only.

If you are summoning an Invoked monster, you are allowed to banish materials from your field and graveyard in addition to materials in your hand.

In this case you are allowed to summon a Shaddoll monster because you have 1 Shaddoll monster in your hand, and an earth type in your hand, fulfilling the condition of El Shaddoll Shek. Mechaba and purgatrio are allow to be summoned as you have the necessary materials on the field and in the graveyard that can be banished, and they are Invoked monsters.

If you could help the team out by marking this message as the solution, the topic will automatically close in 24 hours.

Please continue to let us know if you find anything you believe is a game bug.

Thank you!