BUG: The Legendary Fisherman III cannot be summoned

1. Bug description
    [Describe what the bug is in your own words.]
    I would like to report a bug with the card, The Legendary Fisherman III. The card states “Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 “The Legendary Fisherman”. When this card is Special Summoned: You can banish all monsters your opponent controls, also this card cannot attack this turn. Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, also unaffected by Spell/Trap effects. Once per turn: You can return as many of your opponent’s banished cards as possible to their GY, and if you do, the first battle or effect damage your opponent takes this turn becomes doubled.”

However, the card cannot be summoned at all, even if The Legendary Fisherman II or The Legendary Fisherman is on the field. Attached below is a screenshot that demonstrates the bug. Both The Legendary Fisherman and The Legendary Fisherman II is on the field, yet there is no glow or prompt that allows me to summon The Legendary Fisherman III.

1. Bug reproduction steps

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]

2. Summon The Legendary Fisherman or The Legendary Fisherman II

3. BUG: Cannot special summon The Legendary Fisherman III by tributing “The Legendary Fisherman.”

Spoiler

https://duelingnexus.com/replay/de1d35a8-9994-4173-9ffd-4984ae2e82eb

4. Screenshot OR error code

5. Expected behavior
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.]
    The Legendary Fisherman III should have a glow and prompt that allows for special summon.

6. What OS are you using
    [Windows-10 / Linux / Android]
    Windows 10

Make sure youre playing in Online Mode, as I believe this issue was already fixed, but Offline Mode will always be behind Online Mode for fixes.

Actually, I just noticed this is from Dueling Nexus. The fix I dont believe has been uploaded to Nexus yet, as I told Nexus to not update until the new Trickstar card issue has been resolved, which will hopefully be later today. Nexus may get updated in a day or 2, so until then, the fix wont be updated there.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.