Bug D/D/D Amnesty King Doom Makina Pendulum Effect & Monster Effect

1. Bug description
    D/D/D Amnesty King Doom Makina Pendulum Effect & Monster Effect is mistake

2. Bug reproduction steps

Pendulum Effect
    If you have a card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can target Pendulum Monster you control or in your GY; Special Summon the card in your other Pendulum Zone, and if you do, place the targeted monster in your Pendulum Zone but in game you can select Monster isn’t Pendulum Monster, Spell, and Trap to place in Pendulum Zone.
    Monster Effect
    Once per Chain, when a Monster Card your opponent controls activates its effect (Quick Effect): You can detach 2 materials from this card or destroy 1 “Dark Contract” card you control, and if you do, attach that opponent’s card to this card as material but in game you can activate this effect more than once per chain if the conditions of the effect of this card

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    fix Pendulum Effect can only choose Pendulum Monster and Monster Effect is once per chain

Hello!

Thank you for making a bug report!

I am unsure of what you are trying to say with this. Amnesty King is a new card and the card text isn’t finalized in the TCG yet. However, I see that the card text was either different, or is now updated to include the proper restriction on the pendulum effect.

Ignoring the Extra Quotation marks, its listed as a once per turn effect.

If you can supply any additional details, we would be happy to look into it

If not, I will be closing this bug report out in the next day or two if there is no response.

Thank you for helping to make Omega be the best it can be!