Bug cant play the game

i deleted the crappy decks you start out with. well now the game is bugged and i cannot go in and create my decks it freezes and cant go online does the same issue. tried uninstalling and reinstallling. great game btw

Hello!

Thank you for making a bug report.

This sounds like a variety of problems that are commonly discussed on the #tech_support channel of the Duelist Unite Discord server. If you are not a member there, I recommend joining the server and reading the #rules channel to get access to the rest of the server.

That being said, there is an issue that has been common with Unity games where you have issues running in Windowed mode. You can work around this with a quick fix that is described at the following link, but it will never be perfect and running in Full screen mode is extremely recommended.
See Case #4: Installation and Troubleshooting Guide

Additionally, the game has been updated multiple times over the past few weeks and it has become a requirement to run the OmegaUpdater.exe in order to get patched to the newest version. It also is necessary to get the newest Game Server IP which has been changed recently. You can find out the steps to do this and get up to date by reading the #Announcements channel on the Discord server.
See Announcements channel here: Discord

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out on the discord to #tech_support and they will be happy to help you work through any other issues you may be experiencing with the game.

Thank you!

Some of those “crappy” decks you start out with are actual decks that have won tournaments. One deck was picked per format. However, if you don’t know how to use those decks, it’s understandable.

As for your own issue, we have no clue what you did wrong. You haven’t given us any info except that it doesn’t work. You need to run the updater from inside the folder. I’m guessing that the folder you out omega in has no permissions to write so the updater can’t update. One of the most basic things is to put games in writeable folders.