Blue-Eyes Abyss dragon not working on Specials Summon

1. Bug description
    [Blue-Eyes Abyss dragon's effects wont activate when special summoned from deck or grave.]

2. Bug reproduction steps

[When I special summon Blue-Eyes Abyss dragon from my deck of Sage with eyes of blue's effect the Abyss' effect doesn't activate. The same happens when I try to special summon Abyss of White Stone of Ancients' effect from grave. Also when special summoned Abyss' end phase effect doesn't activate.]

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    [When special summoned Abyss' effect should trigger allowing the player to add a polymerization or a ritual spell card from the deck to hand. At the end phase Abyss states "YOU CAN add a 1 level 8 or higher dragon monster from the deck to hand .]

5. What OS are you using
    [`Windows-10]

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for making a bug report!

I believe this is a duplicate of this issue: Blue-Eyes Abyss Dragon's special summoning effects don't activate - #2 by DarkDove3

Please read through this post as to why I believe that this is working as intended.

It is important to include a replay code so that we can confirm whether or not this is the case or not.

In short, you must have a Blue eyes white dragon on your field, or in your graveyard at the time you wish you activate Abyss’ effect. It is written as such at the end of the cards effect.

If you have any other scenarios you believe to be bugs, please feel free to open up a new thread and include a replay so that we can verify the presence of any bug.

Thank you for helping to make Omega the best it can be!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.