Blackwing - Vata effect doesn't work after being searched

1. There seems to be a bug with Blackwing - Vata the Knave. You can activate his "During the Main Phase: … " - effect just fine. However if you do search him with Blackwing Suthris’ effect, you can’t activate Vata’s effect after you special summon him, which doesn’t make sense.

2. My exact play was: Normal Summon Simoon → Search Suthri → Normal Summon Suthri → Search Vata → Special Summon Vata.

3. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839786101148352532/976260115185418250/Vata_Bug.PNG

4. After special summoning Vata, I should have been able to send 1 or more non-tuner Blackwing monster from my deck to the graveyard whose levels equal 6. Vata is put into the GY as well so they make a total of level 8, so I can Special Summon Black-Winged Dragon from my Extra Deck.

5. Windows 10

It runs no problem here with my Suthris script and my cdb file.Are you sure that you have correct non-tuner BF monsters in your deck and Black-Winged Dragon in your extra-deck? (Or maybe it’s the problem that I wrote "SetDescription " in the script???)

Yeah I double checked. I could summon BW-Dragon the regular way, but not with Vata’s effect, if I use that specific search order…

If I search Vata with Suthri’s effect, it works fine. But if I do it in the order:

Normal Summon Simoon → Search Suthri → Normal Summon Suthri → Search Vata → Special Summon Vata.

It just doesn’t work for unknown reasons…

And btw (a little offtopic) if I use Suthris’ 2nd effect, the game just tells me the following:

It seems is the problem that I said: I wrote code that about getting desciption of the effect, but in the cdb file, there’s not desciption about it … It’s my fault, so sorry about that. Mayby you can try to delete the line in the script that writes " e2:SetDescription(aux.Stringid(101110001,0))".

We’ll update the scripts if you have updated them in your pull request.

What card is at ID 11100006?

The Illusory Spark Token is at ID 101110104