Banned for discord

1. Do you know why you were banned? If so, state the reason.
    Was responding to a friend where I called some1 a hobo or in words of Durnin the mod who banned me I was a troll.
  2. Do you admit to what you did or do you disagree with the mod?
    I admit to what I did and I disagree with the mod.
  3. Why do you think you should get another chance?
    Unjustly banned by a guy with whom I have issues with. Note I called him an ass after the ban coz I was angry.

What do you disagree with exactly? You admitted that you called someone a hobo which is already violating the rules.

1. I don’t have any issue with you, in fact I originally recommended you for Deck Doctor on your Ferret account.
  2. You were banned for continuing the rule breaking, rule 1 in the case, and when confronted instead of just saying oops sorry, or my bad, you talk about getting attacked, and pointed the finger at other users (who were warned as it was their first time breaking any rules).
  3. Further you have harassed staff in DMs on Discord.

Knowing the above and going through the appeal

1. You called Silk a credited Artist on the game a hobo. If you and your friend want to have a private conversation like that i don’t care unless its in the server.
  2. You admit you broke a rule, yet disagree.
  3. Unjustly banned? you admit you broke the rule, and you have habitually broken rules. This is the consequence.

That is my 2 cents on the matter.

1 it was a joke like read the message to which I responded and called him a hobo.

2 u recommending me for deck doctor means essentially nothing.

3 i called u an ass after the ban and I still stand by that statement was it a bad decision yea probably coz it won’t help with the unban. Also maybe u think that we don’t have any issues I on the other hand beg to differ like I could even write an essay about it.

4 this is going to be sarcastic “so I called some1 a hobo ye good enough for a ban thank you very much that was definitely deserved ban”

I have recently found out about silks current situation and I would like to apologise to silk I wouldn’t have made the joke had I known that beforehand.

Ill respond to point 4 on this. The server rules are no insults, you have consistently broken server rules on multiple instances, thus ban. Had someone who has not consistently been the action of moderation done that a warning would have been given (as was the case with your “friend”).

We tend to follow a process of warning, gradually higher mutes, temp ban, and then perma ban. Of course there are exceptions, but in your specific case multiple warnings, mutes and now bans have been given. You have had every opportunity to just NOT insult people.

PS: sorry you had any issues with me, i never had any issues with you and only enforce the rules.