Ban removal request (Geass)

1. Do you know why you were banned? If so, state the reason.

For cursing Sleeser’s administrator of Slooser, after he deleted a YouTube music playlist that I posted on the donor chat, and muted me. I went to seek explanations on private messages with AntiMetaMan about the case, and after threats of penalty increase, I uttered a “pathetic” one, and I was banned shortly thereafter

1. Do you admit to what you did or do you disagree with the mod?

I admit that I crossed the line when I attacked him verbally, but this same moderator has been provoking me and also has been giving veiled insults to me for a long time, even though I haven’t done anything to him until the day that I was banned.

1. Why do you think you should get another chance?

I am willing to not repeat the fact, and after the event I also lost interest in interacting on the server, so you will not see any more like this. I am also willing to pay donor again to have the same benefits that I paid to have and were removed from me after I was banned. After that I will just stick to the game, ignoring the server.

Thank you for your appeal. We have considered it and unbanned you. Please be respectful to the staff. We work very hard on this game for free. Even if you mean things as jokes, they can be taken as offensive remarks.

You can join back the server and the game. The server is located at https://discord.gg/duelistsunite