Ban appeal

@π•Ήπ–Žπ–Œπ–Šπ–‘ π•¬π–šπ–—π–Šπ–”π–‘π–Š#8529
I called a friend degenerates psychopath for playing mystic mine the staff told me to not say that i told him from now on i won’t.
I was annoying towards them, i think we have different sense of humour, then i got banned.
I apologised for my behaviour towards the mods and the players in the server and i really wish to get unbanned.
Also i won’t be annoying towards the staffs again and will also follow the rules of the server properly.
I am sorry.

He called me a degenerate psychopath and I am fine with it, because I know he does so because he is jealous. Jealous I can go grab a snack or watch a youtube video and win with a single card. Nigel does not know any better because he is a young lad with lots to learn. Please just make him do a punishment so he learns his lesson and then unban him. People like him need a second chance, but they will not learn without some sort of punishment. So have him write a written apology to the staff by hand or limit his message speed. Something that fits the crime.

Also I would like to apologize to the staff for the rudeness. He is not trolling. He is like that in every discord server and is like that because of bad influences from the yugioh community at large. Most people just ignore him because he acts like a fool, but deep down he really is a swell guy when he is not hyped up on sugar.

1 Like

You still broke the rules of the server which you agreed to when you joined. Regardless if it is or was a friend. You were warned multiple times by several staff, yet you choose your actions.

Yet another rule of the server that are broken and will not be tolerated.

Your appeal will be looked at and discussed.

This isn’t about just a single offense but a series of things that have accumulated to now. It’s important to understand that this isn’t a minor issue. This isn’t just a different sense of humor. When you go to any Discord server, you agree to those rules. It’s not about just not being annoying to staff, this is about everyone. If the majority are negatively affected by a certain behavior, then it’s important to acknowledge that and try to change.

We will consider your appeal, but the decision for now is that this ban will stay. We shall revisit this in the future since you did apply for a appeal and that you were honest, we will take this into account.

1 Like