Ban appeal maybe?

1. Do you know why you were banned? If so, state the reason. No i don’t, i’m not sure if I was banned or the server kicked me because it is so large. Sometimes very large servers bug out and boot people by accident.

2. Do you admit to what you did or do you disagree with the mod? I didn’t really talk to a mod about it before noticing I couldn’t access the server. I was also not warned about anything.

3. Why do you think you should get another chance? I should get another chance because I have no way of knowing what happened. I can re-authenticate my phone number and e-mail if this is a bug, I would like to know what happened. My discord is baalb and my display name is coast2coast, i have a verified email and phone number.

Were you banned from the discord server or the game itself?

The DNX discord, their ban appeal section on their discord suggested to ask here.

Edit: I hit reply twice, i’m not used to the forum sorry about that.

Hi there, we don’t moderate the DNX discord or DNX. We do fix card script bugs because DNX uses our scripts and database. Do you know why you could be banned? In any case, given you have no history with us, feel free to play omega.

Oh… I had no idea, and no I don’t at all. If this is the wrong place to ask where should I ask?

Also thank you I will download it and try it out! :smiley:

I am not sure, probably their own website and forum?

Why do they say to ask here…wtf…

Anyway I really do appreciate your help. I’m not sure why DNX is off its rocker but i’ll figure it out haha.