"Awakening of the Possessed" Cards not able to summon themselves out of Deck

1. Bug description
    The “Awakening of the Possessed” Cards cannot summon themselves out of the deck even though the deck itselfs indicates that their effects can be used

2. Bug reproduction steps
    Have the summoning requirements of any “Awakening of the Posessed” card fullfilled

3. Screenshot OR error code

(Deck is glowing but cannot be selected)

4. Expected behavior
    I should be able to use the effect even if the card is in the deck as explicitly said in the card text

5. What OS are you using
    Windows 10

1 Like

Just realized exactly the same issue. I love playing the Charmers deck, but that issue basically makes the deck unplayable. I really appreciate the work an effort that goes into making this game what it is. I really hope for a fix in the future. Thx :slight_smile:

This will be fixed next update. This is happened because we recently prevented players from clicking their own deck or opponent’s to look at cards. This is because MD also does not allow to do it. If a Pot of Prosperity for example activated, you could still click on the opponent’s deck later and see the revealed cards, but this should not be allowed. We’ll think of a solution that will fix both cases.

Just installed the latest update today. It works. Thx :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.