Angelechy Endgame Problem doesn't seem to be working

  1. Bug description
    [Describe what the bug is in your own word ![bug|690x313](upload://d71GjBAgXyga8pzluQGm550HyBS.jpeg) s.]

  2. Bug reproduction steps

    [Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]

    Spoiler

    your replay code

  3. Screenshot OR error code

  4. Expected behavior
    [What should happen is: I get to place my opponent's monsters on the zones I choose, but most importantly, I should be able to activate and Angelechy trap card the turn it was Set if I have 3 Angelechy Monster Cards in my backrow. This seems to be a pretty consistent bug, the only part of Enddgame Problem that I see working consistently is drawing in the SP]

  5. What OS are you using
    [Windows 11]

About the effect of placing a monster your opponent is going to summon on a zone you choose, it has not been implemented yet, not really a bug.

About the third effect of endgame problem, do you have a replay of it not working on the right conditions?