Action Quiz 300KG bug

1. Bug description
    [Describe what the bug is in your own words.] Action Trap: Quiz 300 KG. There was no option for me to choose from to try and resolve the effect.

2. Bug reproduction steps

[Write the exact steps to reproduce the bug. Provide a replay code if you can. You can attach replay codes, or use a pastebin link or you can even use a spoiler tag using]

[details=“Spoiler”]
    your replay code
    [/details] Perform an Action Duel on Master Rule 5. Then when you failed the coin flip for an Actipn Trap and the Action Quiz card about the 300 KG of cotton or iron appears.

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    [Tell us what should have happened when the bug occurred.] My friend an I were trying to have a duel to test out how our decks worked against each other (Cyberse vs @Ignister). I tried to attack after using Zero Penalty and then Action Quiz activated after the coin flip occured. The question popped up, and the prompt to choose an option appeared without giving me the options to choose from.

The Action Quiz cards should no longer appear on fields outside of “Quiz Frontier”.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.