Unable to take off Bushido Counters from "Gateway of the Six"

1. Bug description
    I am unable to remove Bushido counters from “Gateway of the Six” after I take some Bushido counters off of the “Battle Shogun of the Six Samurai” first. When I keep removing counters from “Battle Shogun of the Six Samurai”, it resets my selection. If I select “Battle Shogun of the Six Samurai” again, I will still be unable to remove counters off of “Gateway of the Six”.

2. Bug reproduction steps
    Simply have “Battle Shogun of the Six Samurai” on the field alongside “Gateway of the Six” with some counters on each - preferably use “Gateway of the Six’s” second effect of adding 1 “Six Samurai” monster from your GY or deck to your hand. Then, when you use the effect, target “Battle Shogun of the Six Samurai” first. If he has 2 counters for instance, try taking away 1 or 2 counters from him.

3. Screenshot OR error code
    YGO_Omega_mKXJBIEBbS

4. Expected behavior
    “Gateway of the Six”, after I remove some counters from “Battle Shogun of the Six Samurai”, will have its selection box removed - it will no longer have the light blue/white outline to indicate that I can select it as seen in “3. Screenshot OR error code.” In this state, when I attempt to click on “Gateway of the Six”, nothing happens.

Should work. However, you have to click on Gateway first and pick the second effect. Then the game asks you to click on cards to remove counters. You click Shogun first then whatever you want. It will work. We tested many many times.

What we’ll do is add more visual clarity though in the next update.