The skill card "SET! DELTA ACCEL!" has bug

1. Bug description
    The skill card SET! DELTA ACCEL!" has bug.
    The original text of skill is :
    “デュエル開始時に、自分のエクストラデッキに「TGハルバード・キャノン」「TGブレード・ガンナー」「TGパワー・グラディエイター」「TGワンダー・マジシャン」「TGレシプロ・ドラゴン・フライ」をそれぞれ1枚ずつ追加する。また、自分が「TG」シンクロモンスターを2体以上シンクロ召喚したターンに1度使用できる。自分のエクストラデッキから「TGレシプロ・ドラゴン・フライ」1体をフィールドに出す。”

It means you have to Synchro Summoned 2 or more “T.G.” Synchro monsters in “the same” turn and then you can active skill to play 1 T.G. Recipro Dragonfly from your Extra Deck.

In Omega, I can Synchro Summoned 2 “T.G.” Synchro monsters on first turn and then I can directly active the skill without doing anything on third turn.
This is wrong. Because you always need to Synchro Summoned 2 or more “T.G.” Synchro monsters in “the same” turn to active the skill.

Sorry for not supplying proof video. I can only supply the original skill text for you(the picture below). It is hard to find this kind of condition and I don’t have the skill in official DL. If you still suspect it, I can only suggest you find someone to test it in DL.

1. Bug reproduction steps

case1
A.Synchro Summoned 2 or more “T.G.” Synchro monsters
B.wait to next turn.
C.I can directly active the skill without Synchro Summoned 2 or more “T.G.” Synchro monsters again.

case2
A.active the skill
B.I can not decide the Recipro Dragonfly is attack or defence position.

1. Screenshot OR error code

the original skill text.

When I active skill, I can decide the Recipro Dragonfly is attack or defence position.

1. Expected behavior
    The skill can be only actived when you Synchro Summoned 2 or more “T.G.” Synchro monsters in “the same” turn and can only active it on that turn.
    (It means if you want to active on other turn again, you need to Synchro Summoned 2 or more “T.G.” Synchro monsters in “the same” turn again.)
    And you can decide the Recipro Dragonfly is attack or defence position.

Try again

1 Like

It is fixed now.
Thanks for your fixing.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.