Tellarknight Constellar Caduceus Effect bug

1. Bug description
    Activating the effect of Tellarknight Constellar Caduceus does not allow you to banish Constellars as stated on the card.

2. Bug reproduction steps
    XYZ summon Tellarknight Constellar Caduceus using Deneb and Lyra. Activate the effect to banish one tellarknight or constellar monster.

3. Screenshot OR error code

4. Expected behavior
    Should be able to select the constellars that are in my deck as well as the old tellarknights. Only the OCG cards are able to be banished as part of the effect.

5. What OS are you using
    Windows 10

6. Tellarknight Constellar Caduceus effect
    [Monster|Effect|Xyz] Spellcaster/Light
    [★4] 2500/1650

2+ Level 4 monsters
If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 “tellarknight” card and/or 1 “Constellar” card in your GY; add them to your hand. You can banish 1 “tellarknight” or “Constellar” monster from your hand or Deck, then detach 1 material from this card; this effect becomes that banished monster’s activated effect when that monster is Normal Summoned. You can only use each effect of “Tellarknight Constellar Caduceus” once per turn.

Hello,

Thank you for making a bug report.

I regret to inform you that this site is dedicated to YGO Omega, not Nexus.

As such we do not have any ability to help in this matter. If this issue is happening in YGO Omega, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you for making a bug report. We hope that you enjoy YGO Omega.

Dear @DarkDove3 and YGO Team,
This issue also happens in YGO Omega, I have taken 2 screenshot that I have merged, the first one is from YGO Omega (which the effect is still bug), the another one is from another YGO (which is the expected behavior). The similar thread of this card bug also had been made by other user 9 days ago, just to remind the YGO Team. Hope the bug will be solved soon.
Best regard and good luck YGO Team.

1 Like