Some new Crystal beast Supports effects not working well (And some Artworks are missing)

1. Bug description
    [`1) Crystal Miracle GY effect activates before it is sent to the GY, shouldn’t activate its both effects during the same chain.
  1. (This one I’m not sure of) When there is no face-up Advanced Dark Field Spell on the field, and while attacking a face-down Advanced Crystal Beast monster, the ACB monster do not get sent to the GY and instead it is destroyed by battle and then the game asks wether I want to place it in the Spell & Trap zone or not. Not sure about this, but I think they should be sent to the GY the moment they are flipped face-up while there is no Advanced Dark Field spell (Sorry if I’m wrong).

2. Advanced Crystal Beast cards’ Artworks not showing in the Android version: they were shown at first, but after the recent update in which they are no longer beta, their artworks just disappeared (I repeat, this is in the Android version of the game.`]

1. Bug reproduction steps

[I have tested the cards and that's what happens.]

Spoiler

your replay code

2. Screenshot OR error code

3. Expected behavior
    [`1) Crystal Miracle: Its second effect should be triggered while it is in the GY and not during the chain when THAT CARD’s first effect activates.

1. Advanced Crystal Beast monsters: I think they should be sent to the GY when there is no face-up Advanced Dark Field Spell on the field, even if they were attacked face-down (Again, I’m nosure of this one).

2. Advanced Crystal Beast cards’ Artworks (In the Android Version): They should be shown.`]

1. What OS are you using
    [Windows-11 / Android-12]

Try this again, soon

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.