Quadborrel Dragon vs Dilingerous Dragon

There is a ruling of Rokket Tracer vs Dilignerous Dragon here:

Q:このカードを対象に《ヴァレット・トレーサー》の効果を発動しヴァレットモンスターを特殊召喚しました。
破壊されたこのカードの(2)の効果は発動できますか?
また、《モンスターゲート》や《E・HERO ネクロイド・シャーマン》といった墓地へ送る処理と特殊召喚する処理が同時でない場合はどうなりますか?

A:《ヴァレット・トレーサー》の場合このカードの(2)の効果は発動できません。
《モンスターゲート》・《E・HERO ネクロイド・シャーマン》によってこのカードが墓地へ送られその効果によりヴァレットモンスターが特殊召喚された場合は(2)の効果は発動できます。(20/02/10)
Source: 遊戯王カードWiki - 《デリンジャラス・ドラゴン》

There is a similar interaction like this with Tindangle Jhrelth vs Tindangle Intruder.

Question
「ティンダングル・ジレルス」の『①:このカードが手札にある場合、このカード以外の手札を1枚捨てて発動できる。デッキから「ティンダングル・ジレルス」以外の「ティンダングル」カード1枚を墓地へ送り、このカードを裏側守備表示で特殊召喚する』モンスター効果を発動する際に、コストとして、手札の「ティンダングル・イントルーダー」を捨て、墓地へ送られた場合、その「ティンダングル・イントルーダー」の『③:このカードが墓地に存在し、自分フィールドにモンスターが裏側守備表示で特殊召喚された場合に発動する。このカードを墓地から裏側守備表示で特殊召喚する』モンスター効果を発動する事はできますか?

Answer
質問の状況のように、手札の「ティンダングル・ジレルス」のモンスター効果を発動する際のコストとして、「ティンダングル・イントルーダー」が墓地へ送られた場合、「ティンダングル・イントルーダー」が墓地に存在する状態で、「ティンダングル・ジレルス」が裏側守備表示で特殊召喚される事になりますので、その「ティンダングル・イントルーダー」の『このカードを墓地から裏側守備表示で特殊召喚する』モンスター効果を発動する事ができます。
Source: Q&A詳細 | 遊戯王 オフィシャルカードゲーム デュエルモンスターズ - カードデータベース

Translation:

Q: If I activate the effect of “Tindangle Jhrelth” in my hand, and send “Tindangle Intruder” from my Deck to the GY with that effect, will the effect of “Tindangle Intruder” activate afterward?

A: The effect of “Tindangle Intruder” that Special Summons it activates when another monster is Special Summoned to your field in face-down Defense Position while “Tindangle Intruder” is already in your GY. The effect of “Tindangle Jhrelth” sends a “Tindangle” card from your Deck to the GY and Special Summons it from your hand at the same time, so in this case, you cannot activate the effect of “Tindangle Intruder” if it is sent to the GY by that effect.
Source: Card Database

In both cases, when Dilingerous or Tindangel Intruder is targeted and destroyed by Rokket Tracer or Jhrelth, it is still considered to be on the field at the time when another Rokket is Special Summoned. Hence, it does not trigger because its activation conditions are not met by the time it goes to the GY.

Note: I stand corrected, Quadborrel Dragon is sequential not simultaneous because it has the word then in its text which means that the Special Summon of the Rokket occurs after the destruction of Dilingerous Dragon which means it does not happen at the same time. Dilingerous Dragon can indeed Special Summon itself in this case.

@Lyris will have to take a look at this.