Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon Bug

Hello!

Thank you for making a bug report!

I have reviewed the scenario you have presented and have come to my conclusion that this is not a bug and is functioning as intended.

Supreme King Gate Zero, when summoning the monster with its effect, Special summons it, not Synchro or Fusion summons it. This is known, in slang terms, as “Cheating” out a monster, as you do not use its proper summoning condition (i.e. Synchro, fusion, etc). Monsters that originate from the extra deck, must be special summoned via their summoning conditions in order to be revivable once they are sent to the graveyard. This means, that since you used Gate Zero to bring out the Meteorburst or the Vortex Dragon, it was not properly summoned and was not a legal target to be revived.

The reason why it was able to work with the Persona dragon and the Odd-eyes Dragon is because they do not have those requirements of needing a specific summoning requirement.

If you fusion summon using Odd-eyes Disolver, or Odd-eyes Fusion to make Vortex, or synchro summoning Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron to make Meteorburst dragon, and then send it to the graveyard, you will then be able to revive the extra deck monster with Odd-eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon’s scale effect, or even Monster reborn.

If you have any other questions, please see listed page 25 (Or PDF Page 15) “Special Summon with a Card’s Effect” of this copy of the Structure Deck Version of the Yugioh Rule Book.