Multiple Ursartics are Wrong

1. Bug description
    [Ursartic Megabilis' states on the card that it tributes a level 7 or higher monster FROM THE HAND to special summon itself... but it for some reason tributed TWO monsters off my field instead... and one of them was a level 1. Ursartic Polari was also done wrong it's supposed to tribute a level 7 or higher from your field as cost for its second effect, but for some reason I got to banish a card from my hand or GY instead. I was just messing around testing the deck for about 2 seconds, so I'm sure there's more if you play them. But since it's not an accurate representation of the deck, I will not be testing further.]

2. Bug reproduction steps

[I don't actually have anything for this, I was just playing my first turn in my first duel with the deck on here.]

3. What OS are you using
    [Windows-11]

This is a recent thing due to a core update that happened on Oct. 25th (today) that led to a issue with those scripts. It will be fixed soon. The cards were working for a long time until this update. Please be patient until we fix this problem and thank you for reporting!

Are you sure you did not accidentally Normal Summon Megabilis?