Aire (@PrinceAceIV) Introduction

* What brings you here?
Hi, my name is cringe. So, anyway, I wanted to play tournaments bruh, in like summer 2014 I was in my bedroom playing Tag Force on PPSSPP (PSP emulator) on my phone like a nerd that I was, instead of getting laid like everyone else.

So that’s how I heard about YGOPro, DevPro, and Dueling Book. So eventually I got on pc and I started playing that. Then I wanted to play tournaments so I went to percy forums and I was active there for a while and i stumbled upon AntiMetaman. So he invited me to Evolve which was basically pre-historic Discord and we had a tournaments server there for YGOPro called “Yugilicious” which was a team consisting of me, AM, and Jamster. We even wanted to make a youtube channel and make this into a big deal. Then, eventually Discord came around and we migrated there. Then I started a Yugituber Discord and my goal was to get all Yugitubers to discord. I was able to get almost all of them on, but it was really hard do convince people to join Discord back then. Then, the fire nation attacked … I mean my server got hijacked by a rogue mod and created a new server called “Elysium”. It was absolute chaos but it didn’t matter as my goal was accomplished: To get YugiTubers to Discord. Then we made Duelists Unite, and YGOPro2 came out, and then now omega. Omega is basically the final form of what we wanted this entire god damn time: the return of Yugioh Online 3 Duel Accelerator, which had tournaments in-game. Our goal is almost there.

* When was the last time you played Yu-Gi-Oh? Are you a new or returning player?
xD imagine playing yugioh lmao, thats kinda cringe bro…

I don’t play it atm because I find the game boring, extremely boring ever since MR4 was introduced, and I LIKED mr4 for links, but it was boring.

* What type of decks do you play?
Ba, Nekroz, Tellar, Shaddoll, Orcust, Dragon Link, Thunder Dragon, Zoodiac, Spyral, PENDULUM, and some monkey decks here and there, also i pretty much played everything i played the game since beginning with some breaks here and there.

* What do you like to do for fun?
I just do fun ■■■■ bruh, like make people give up on life by playing guitar, lose all my friends by doing art, make my self give up on exitance making some software there and there. Sometimes i make my self feel better with skateboarding and getting hit by cars, and pretending to be a cool guy by racing and almost dying.

* Where do you live?
thats kinda creepy bro why do you need to know that lmao

* Do you have any favorite shows or animes?
This would take forever to write lol, lets just keep it simple
Manga: Boruto, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Db, Dbz, Dbs, demon slayer (I told you that its going to be insane when it gets animated noone believed me). READ boruto manga. I know anime is trash but please read it god damn it its epic, anime didn’t even begin manga yet…

(NOTE: this introduction was censored to hell and back)

3 Likes

:eyes: CRINGE

2 Likes

now thats realistic, ma bro

bruh momento numero dos